Monday 21 July 2014

The Monroe Legacy - Generation 4 Heir Vote!!

Hello lovely readers!

The time has come for Gray (and therefore you all) to pick his heir. For those of you who have already chosen you'll find the poll at the bottom. For those of you who have yet to read or decide - here are the biographies to help you out.


Eva Leonie Monroe

Age: 20

Traits: Insane, Hates the Outdoors, Dramatic, Computer Whiz, Loner

Skills/Hobbies: Getting in/out of trouble. Hanging with Lillia. Anything on a computer. Piercings.

Lifetime Wish: Jack of All Trades

Bio: Eva's childhood was a rocky one, her mother Aisha used her as a tool to manipulate her dad into marriage and when it failed to win his attention she took Eva and ran leaving Gray with no idea where they were or even if they were alive. Reunited with her father at 13 with a caseload of issues and anger, Eva has come a long way.

Summer-school pending she should have the grades for college though a poorly timed love affair may set her back by nine months or so...




Lillia Hallie Monroe

Age: 9 (aged up for pic)

Traits: Athletic, Brave, Slob, Workaholic

Skills/Hobbies: Sports! Swimming, soccer, athletics, cheer and hanging with besties Daisy and Rose

Lifetime Wish: tbc.

Bio: Supposedly the "low maintenance" child, Lillia is Gray's oldest child with wife Rachel. Whilst she's very popular Lillia struggles academically but since dropping some of her elite sport is doing better. She spends most of her time with her two friends Daisy and Rose (collectively known as "The Flowers"). Recently she seems to be changing, gone is the carefree sporty Lillia, she spends a lot of time following Daisy around and keeps trying to drop swimming for ballet, apparently swimming will make her thighs too fat...

Can she maintain her status and her friendships without losing herself and what she believes in?



Casper Jude Monroe

Age: 7

Traits: Genius, Loves the Cold, Shy

Skills/Hobbies: Science, reading Harry Potter, making potions, chatting with Tia (imaginary friend)

Lifetime Wish: tbc.

Bio: Casper is the youngest Monroe and the only boy. He struggled from a young age to connect with other people, relying instead on Tia, his imaginary friend. Starting school revealed him to be exceptionally intelligent but highlighted his social problems. He was recently diagnosed as suffering from Asperger Syndrome and is now receiving the best care his parents can afford. He's few months into treatment and there are signs of improvement though there's still a long way to go, Casper's relationship with his family is improving but he still spends a lot of his time with Tia,




----------------------------------

Voting is now closed - see how it panned out below (though the final tally is inaccurate after voting errors)


Choose the Generation 4 Heir of the Monroe Legacy
Eva Leonie Monroe
Lillia Hallie Monroe
Casper Jude Monroe
Poll Maker


To all of you who have been so wonderful sticking with me so far I want to extend a warm and heatfelt thank you! I never dreamed when I wrote that first chapter that I'd get this far with this may people taking the time out of their lives to read and talk to me about my story.

Special thanks to Celtygirl, Lovesstorms, Dandylion, LegendofSim, LateKnightSimmer, Britt & Alex it's your comments and loyalty that force my lazy ass to get writing when all I wanna do is curl up and sleep. It's your stories which inspire to to write better, edit more, think more creatively, be clearer and photgraph better. Going back to my first post I could see how far I've come as a writer and thanks for that rests firmly with you.

---------------------------------

20 comments:

  1. Awe, sweetie, you are most welcome! You are very talented and I love your story and probably always will! I voted, but it was a super hard choice. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre very welcome! I feel the exact same way about your comments on my story! I love your story honestly. It never fails to have me on the edge of my seat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I tried to vote on the poll but a page comes up saying its not authorized on my account or something. Msybe its because im on my tablet? Anyway, Ive decided on Lillia! The legacy might make her more of a leader!

      Delete
  3. You are welcome! I love your story and look forward to the next generation. I love reading your comments on my story as well.
    This was a difficult decision as I was torn between two but I went with Casper. I think his story line would be the most challenging but it also gives the same vibe that the move "I am Sam" did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally all caught up! Can't wait for generation 4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Rose, you're welcome! I'm knackered and intended on going to sleep but instead caught up with your legacy so here we are haha! I decided on Eva, but in hindsight I'd like to see Lillia's story - not sure how Casper's would work, but it could be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, voting was difficult, all the kids are wonderful, but I have this unexplainable love for Lillia that just drew me to vote for her. xD The voting seems close at the moment, though, when I voted she was coming first I'm pretty sure, but now she's behind! Curious to see who will win this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...I tried to comment on your thread, but obviously the website is not working. :( Here's what I tried to say:

    "What?! Well, that's uncool. That is why I had my poll set so you could only vote every 24 hours. I voted for Lillia again, but I didn't want to do what the other person (or persons) did. :( "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think that person was me by an accident i thought the vote wasnt working so i clicked caspar six times and then i realised it was working i feel soo bad now if i made it nor work

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Oooooooh......well, that definitely happens. :D No biggie, but it is good for her to know that so she can take some of those votes away. Hopefully, that helps her! :D

      Delete
  9. omg im so msorry i thought my vote for caspar wasnt working so i voted six more times then i realised it was working im sooo sorry i thought it wasnt working im sorry if i made it not work ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel so bad please help!is there anyway i can take them all back :(

      Delete
    2. Hey Ellen, it's not a problem and thanks so much for letting me know! It happens to the best of us (just this morning I went to check the vote and accidentally added one for Eva!) I really appreciate you letting me know, and really, no harm done :)

      Delete
    3. ^Thanks i got soo scared

      Delete
  10. I'd been away for the last few weeks, so I had to vote a bit past the deadline. I'd voted for Casper. I'd love that story, given who I am. Eva's story, however, wouldn't be half bad.
    I think you should put the walls up. And turn off headline effects. I'd like that much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Justina,

      Thanks for voting. I do try to remember both those things but I sometimes forget, my priority tends to be having fun in game but I keep on trying. :)

      Delete
  11. Hi Rose. :) Thanks so much for the shoutout. I was too late for this heir vote, but it's fine because I'll still read about whichever kid won the vote. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo! And yay, I hope you enjoy the next generation :)

      Delete